Make your ISA decision easy this year
At Fidelity, we offer one of the widest ranges of funds in the market, plus shares, investment trusts and
exchange-traded funds – and to make your decisions easier, we have free online guidance which includes a range of
investment selection tools.
Plus it’s all at great value too, thanks to our low charges, with a typical service fee of just 0.35%. For full
details of our pricing, please visit our fees and charges page.
What’s more, you have the chance to win back in cash the amount you initially invested - up to £20,000, straight into your bank account. All you have to do is open a 2018/19 ISA with us online by 31 March 2019. T&Cs apply.
Please remember the value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest. We've made choosing funds as easy as we can, but it's important to understand that expert guidance and our tools are not a personal recommendation in respect of a particular investment. If you need additional help, please speak to a financial adviser. You should regularly reassess the suitability of your investments to ensure they continue to meet your attitude to risk and investment goals. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future.
Get the most out of your ISA
Tom Stevenson’s ISA picks revealed
Watch Tom Stevenson, Investment Director for Fidelity Personal Investing, reveal the funds he’ll be putting in his ISA this year.Explore the funds Tom recommends
Our experts’ shortlist of 50 funds
The Select 50 is our experts’ list of their favourite funds. Find out how it can help you build a diversified portfolio.Explore the Select 50
Double your money with our ISA prize draw
Invest a lump sum in an ISA online by 31 March 2019, and we’ll give you the chance to win back your initial investment - up to £20,000.
Win back the value of your ISA investment in cash- up to £20,000, (the “Prize Draw”).
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this offer is Financial Administration Services Limited, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ (“Fidelity”).
2. To be eligible to enter the prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older and a UK resident. Fidelity employees and its contracted staff are not eligible to enter.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry will be automatic when you make a Qualifying Investment (see below).
4. If you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw, please call our contact centre on 0800 41 41 61 and request to be removed from the draw, after you have made a Qualifying Investment. The contact centre is available between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am and 6pm on Saturday.
5. The prize draw period is from 18 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries close 31 March at midnight (GMT). The Prize Draw amount will match the lump sum amount invested into a Fidelity 2018/19 ISA during the Prize Draw Period and the prize money will be paid in cash into your bank account.
6. Qualifying Investment
- Any lump sum investment made into a 2018/2019 Fidelity ISA during the Prize Draw Period through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk
The following examples, without limitation, will not be Qualifying Investments:
- ISA transfers or re-registrations from other providers
- Investments made through an adviser;
- Investments in the Fidelity Junior ISA;
- Investments via a regular savings plan.
- Investments made over the telephone or through a paper application (investments must be made online through the fidelity.co.uk website in order to qualify)
7. After the Prize Draw Period, the winners will be selected at random. All winners will be drawn after 1 April 2019 and will be notified via email or phone before 30 April 2019. Payment of the prize money will be made within 90 days of the notification. There will be four winners in total.
8. Only one entry per person is available. If multiple ISA investments are made during the Prize Draw Period, the first investment in time will qualify for entry to the Prize Draw, and the amount invested at that point will be the prize amount payable.
9. The winner's prize money will be paid by BACS to your bank account. If we do not hold a bank mandate on the account, you will need to provide those details to receive the prize. Cheques will not be sent in place of providing bank details.
10. Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or the rules without notice during the Prize Draw Period. Any cancellation of or changes to the prize draw will be notified to you on the Fidelity website.
11. If you withdraw your qualifying investment from your Fidelity ISA, or add an adviser to your account, within a 12-month period from the date of investment, Fidelity reserves the right to reclaim the prize money awarded.
1. Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into the prize draw, acceptance of the prize, any defects, delays or inadequacies in the prize or the arrangements surrounding the prize, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of Fidelity. Fidelity shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered by an entrant in relation to participation in the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict liability of Fidelity from time to time for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
2. Where relevant, reference in these terms and conditions to the winner includes any person with whom the winner shares the prize.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a prize draw, the decision of Fidelity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Ready to open your ISA?
You can start investing in our broad range of investment options in just a few easy steps, or transfer an existing ISA to us with our straightforward, free consolidation service.
How would you like to invest?
Show me a few ideas
Tell us your risk preference and we’ll give you a couple of fund options to consider.
Show me your experts’ picks
Browse the list of our experts’ 50 favourite funds.
Show me everything you offer
Use our powerful tool to search and filter the thousands of investments on offer.
These guidance tools are not a personal recommendation in respect of a particular investment. If you need additional help, please speak to a financial adviser. You should regularly reassess the suitability of your investments to ensure they continue to meet your attitude to risk and investment goals.