Jackie Boylan, Head of UK Platform Advisory Business
Committed to gender
We're determined to achieve a greater gender balance across our businesses and regions. Flexible working, inclusive parental leave policies and return-to-work programmes are just some of the ways we're doing this. And we're helping women take control of their financial futures with our Women & Money campaign.
What we're doing about it
- Signatory of the HM Treasury UK Women in Finance Charter. We aim to reach 35% women in senior management roles by December 2023.
- Signatory of Ireland’s Women in Finance Charter. We aim to maintain gender balance at our senior levels and aim to reach 45-55% women in our workforce by December 2023.
- We offer equal-paid parental leave and flexible working options to all our people, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, across all our operating locations.
- We run a New Horizons Returners Programme to support individuals returning to work after an extended career break.
- We partner with the 30% Club, 100 Women in Finance, Women of the Future, Women on Boards and Lord Mayor’s Appeal - She Can Be.
- We're committed to closing our gender pay gap.
- We’re committed to empowering women to take control of their finances through our Women & Money campaign.
- Partnership with Code First Girls to support individuals moving into technology for the first time through sponsored education.
Meet Jassi Dhawan-Randell, Technical Consultant
"I joined Fidelity after a career break to look after my children. The initial returners programme ran for 20 weeks but the support has been ongoing. I definitely feel that being a returner enabled me to have open and honest discussions about my limitations and balancing my career with life. And, as I help Fidelity to deliver technologies that improve our customers’ experiences, it's important those conversations take place.
Our reputation and what our customers mean to us is embedded in our culture and we all work hard to satisfy our customers. The fact that we have ongoing conversations about how we work and live is really positive, as it helps us to prioritise and keep focussed on our customers so that we can deliver for them."
Fidelity International feature on The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2023
We are delighted to be recognised alongside other companies who are driving outstanding process on gender equality in the workplace
Fidelity UK Gender Pay Gap Reports
Women in Finance Charter
Alongside our global Diversity and Inclusion activities, Fidelity International has signed up to the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter, a UK government initiative to address gender balance across all UK Financial Services firms.
As a signatory of the Charter, we have committed to the following.
Take control of your finances
We’re helping women invest with confidence with in-depth research, tools and guidance.