Investing in shares
Find, buy and sell shares online in just a few easy steps
Investing in shares
- Invest in an ISA, Investment Account, or in a SIPP*.
- Manage and track investments easily through your secure online account
- Get instant access to our investment guidance and expert market insights
*Share dealing is available for SIPPs where you received a letter from us saying that your SIPP has been moved to our new system, or if you opened your SIPP on or after 27 March 2019 and you were 53 years old or younger at the time
Choose from a large selection
- Explore our full range of shares to search, filter, select your favourites and deal on a real-time basis
- Diversify your portfolio across key indices, such as the FTSE All-Share index
Clear and simple fees
- Pay just £10 for buying or selling shares online within an ISA or Investment Account, and just £1.50 for dividend re-investments and for regular savings
- Market charges such as Stamp Duty Reserve Tax and PTM levy may apply - pay no hidden share dealing charges or exit fees
Remember, the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
How to use our share dealing service
Tom Stevenson walks you through how to use our share dealing service.
Share dealing FAQs
Stock Watch: JD Sports, Footasylum, Card Factory & Reckitt Benckiser
Why pay a 77% premium for shares in a profit-warning riddled rival?
This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Fidelity has been licensed by FTSE International Limited to use the name FTSE All-Share, 100, 250, 350 Index.