- Choose funds from more than 100 of the UK's leading fund managers, including Fidelity, Jupiter, M&G and Rathbone
- Find your own funds, see our Select 50 expert fund picks or invest in our ready-made funds
- Manage and track your funds easily at any time through your secure online account
- Get instant access to our investment expertise, market insights and planning tools
- Choose from onshore and offshore funds with the option to focus on capital or income
- Save even more with additional discounts on hundreds of funds
- Pay our standard service fee of just 0.35%, or only 0.2% when you hold more than £250,000
- Start investing from as little as £25 every month or a £1,000 lump sum
Investing in mutual funds
Invest in mutual funds from leading providers and top fund managers—whatever your investment strategy may be.
Find a fund
Our investment finder lets you sort, filter and compare a wide range of funds and individual shares from Fidelity and other providers.Find a fund
Transfer my investments
Transfer your ISAs, pensions and other investments to manage them quickly and easily in one place.Transfer my investments
Remember, the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest.
Fidelity Personal Investing service fee
Our pricing is clearly set out, so you know exactly what you pay for and when you pay it.
- If you have between £7,500 and £250,000 invested with us, you will pay our standard service fee of 0.35%
- If you have more than £250,000 invested, you will benefit from our lower service fee of 0.20%. We do not charge you a service fee on any investments above £1 million.
- If you have less than £7,500 invested, you will pay a flat-rate fee of £45 a year, that’s only £3.75 a month. However, if you set up a regular savings plan, you will be eligible for our standard service fee of 0.35%.
- There is no service fee on junior accounts, or on exchange-traded investments held in an Investment Account.
Why choose Fidelity
With more than 45 years’ experience we’ve already earned the trust of over one million UK investors.
Start investing in just a few steps, with 24/7 online access from your computer, tablet or phone.
Save more with low costs, no initial charges and no additional fees to switch or exit.
Markets & insights
Changes to Fidelity’s service fee
ISA, SIPP and Investment Accounts
- On or around 1 September, we will start collecting the service fee on your accounts on the 1st of every month (currently the 15th).
- In September we will automatically open a Cash Management Account for you (if you do not already have one) and we will collect service fees from that account from 1 October onwards. This excludes joint Investment Accounts.
- If there is insufficient cash held in the Cash Management Account, the outstanding fee balance will be taken from the relevant accounts in the same way as it is today.
- The Cash Management Account also gives you the ability to hold cash outside of your other accounts, and to freely move cash around from one account to another (depending on individual account restrictions and allowances).
We'll be in touch with all of our customers to inform you of these changes formally, or to find out more now, you can read our Doing Business With Fidelity document.