- Choose funds from more than 100 of the UK's leading fund managers, including Fidelity, Jupiter, M&G and Rathbone
- Find your own funds, see our Select 50 expert fund picks or invest in our ready-made funds
- Manage and track your funds easily at any time through your secure online account
- Get instant access to our investment expertise, market insights and planning tools
- Choose from onshore and offshore funds with the option to focus on capital or income
- Save even more with additional discounts on hundreds of funds
- Pay our standard service fee of just 0.35%, or only 0.2% when you hold more than £250,000
- Start investing from as little as £50 every month or a £1,000 lump sum
Investing in mutual funds
Invest in mutual funds from leading providers and top fund managers—whatever your investment strategy may be.
Find a fund
Our investment finder lets you sort, filter and compare a wide range of funds and individual shares from Fidelity and other providers.Find a fund
Transfer my investments
Transfer your ISAs, pensions and other investments to manage them quickly and easily in one place.Transfer my investments
Remember, the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest.
Fidelity Personal Investing service fee
Our clear and simple pricing has no hidden charges or fees, so you know exactly what you pay for and when you pay it.
- One flat-rate fee of £45 a year if you’ve got less than £7,500 invested—that’s only £3.75 a month; or 0.35% if you have a monthly regular savings plan of £50 or over.
- Our standard service fee of 0.35%.
- Drops down to 0.2% if you’ve got more than £250,000.
- Children's accounts with less than £7,500 invested have a flat-rate of £25 a year—even if they hold more than one.
Why choose Fidelity
With more than 45 years’ experience we’ve already earned the trust of over one million UK investors.
Start investing in just a few steps, with 24/7 online access from your computer, tablet or phone.
Save more with low costs, no initial charges and no additional fees to switch or exit.
Markets & insights
There’s a price to pay for using an open-ended fund
Lessons in liquidity
A divided European parliament may benefit investors
Compare to global stocks, European shares are looking cheap
Remember, the value of investments can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invest. It’s important to understand that pension transfers are a complex area and may not be suitable for everyone. Before going ahead with a pension transfer, we strongly recommend that you undertake a full comparison of the charges, features, and services offered.
*This is applicable where you opened your SIPP before 27 March 2019 and you have not received a letter from us saying that it’s been moved to our new system. Or, if you opened a SIPP after 27 March 2019 and you were over 54 years of age at that time.