Exclusions, terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (together with any relevant documents referred to in them) set out the terms relating to the Offer.
The promoter of this Offer is FIL Retirement Services Limited, St Cross House, St Cross Business Park, Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 5BP (“Fidelity’s retirement advice service ”).
This Offer is available when you agree to take either retirement advice or pension transfer advice for the first time from Fidelity’s retirement advice service between 26 November 2018 and 28 February 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible for this Offer, you must be 45 years of age or older.
- This Offer is subject to your acceptance of Fidelity’s retirement advice service Terms of Business, which will be provided during your initial, free-consultation meeting.
Terms of the Offer
- The £500 retirement advice discount voucher will be redeemed against your final invoice.
- VAT, where applicable, will be calculated on the total advice fee before the discount voucher is applied.
- To use the £500 retirement advice discount voucher please provide the voucher code to Fidelity’s retirement advice service when you call and before signing Fidelity’s retirement advice service Terms of Business.
- This Offer cannot be redeemed against any of the following:
- initial deposit payable in respect of any advice given by Fidelity’s retirement advice service or
- annual reviews
- This Offer can only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers, including the 20% partner discount.
- Any personal information you submit to Fidelity will be maintained in accordance with Data Protection legislation and used in accordance with the Fidelity Privacy Statement which can be found on the Fidelity website: fidelity.co.uk/security-privacy
- Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the Offer without notice during the Offer Period. Any cancellation of, or changes to, the terms of the Offer will be notified to you on the Fidelity website: fidelity.co.uk
- The Offer will expire at midnight on 28 February 2019.
- The Offer has no cash redemption value.
Please note that regrettably we are unable to offer Fidelity’s retirement advice services to US or Canadian citizens.
Please remember, that the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invest. You cannot normally access your pension savings until age 55. In addition, the value of any tax benefits will depend on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change. Pension and retirement planning can be complex, so if you are unsure about the suitability of a pension investment, retirement service or any action you need to take, please contact Fidelity’s retirement service, or, if you prefer, speak to an authorised financial adviser of your choice.