Have you got a story to tell?
Have you put your Fidelity ISA or SIPP to good use by starting up a business, starting a hobby or something you’ve longed to do but never thought you had the time to do? We’re currently looking for willing customers to share their story with us; especially if investing with Fidelity is helping you achieve this.
Your story could potentially be used on our website, or even in a published article to help inspire other people to achieve their goals. If you’re interested then please send us an email with brief details about your investment (how long you’ve been saving into it, and how it helped you invest in your project). If we go ahead and use your story, with your permission of course, as a thank you we’ll send you a £350 John Lewis & Partners e-gift card.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this offer will constitute your acceptance to these terms and conditions.
- This offer is restricted to entry by UK tax-payers and Fidelity customers only.
- If your story is chosen it could be used in a number of ways; on our website, in a published article or for PR purposes. You will need to commit to a short interview, as well as potentially a photo shoot on a day suitable to you.
- Only if your story is used will you be eligible for the voucher.
- The offer is for a John Lewis & Partners gift card to the value of £350 and will be emailed to you as an e-gift card.
- Fidelity reserves the right to decline your story should we not feel it’s fit for purpose for our campaign.
- Fidelity will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered by an entrant in relation to participation in this request.
- Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into this request.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules and all other matters relating to this request, the decision of Fidelity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Issued by Financial Administration Services Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Fidelity, Fidelity International, the Fidelity International logo and F symbol are trademarks of FIL Limited.