Have you got a story to tell?
Have you got a particular goal for your retirement that you’re saving for or are you lucky enough to be living your dream retirement? We’re currently looking for willing customers to share their story with us; whether you’re building your dream house, starting a business, helping a charity or something else as interesting, we’d like to hear from you. Especially if investing with Fidelity is helping you achieve this.
Your story could potentially be used on our website, or even in a published article to help inspire other people to achieve their retirement goals. If you’re interested then please send us a DM with brief details about your SIPP or ISA (how long you’ve had it, what you plan to do/are doing in retirement etc). If we go ahead and use your story, with your permission of course, as a thank you we’ll send you £150 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this offer will constitute your acceptance to these terms and conditions.
- This offer is restricted to entry by UK tax-payers and Fidelity customers only.
- If your story is chosen it could be used in a number of ways; on our website, in a published article or for PR purposes. You will need to commit to a short interview, as well as potentially a photo shoot on a day suitable to you.
- Only if your story is used will you be eligible for the voucher.
- The offer is for a John Lewis voucher to the value of £150 and will be sent to your home address.
- Fidelity reserves the right to decline your story should we not feel it’s fit for purpose for our campaign.
- Fidelity will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered by an entrant in relation to participation in this request.
- Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into this request.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules and all other matters relating to this request, the decision of Fidelity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Issued by Financial Administration Services Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Fidelity, Fidelity International, the Fidelity International logo and F symbol are trademarks of FIL Limited.