Power of Attorney

How to register Power of Attorney and Court of Protection with us

How it works

We’ll need to see an original or originally certified copy of the original document before registering Power of Attorney or a Court of Protection.

If you choose to send us a certified copy of the original, please make sure it’s clearly certified.

We may also need identification documents for your nominated attorney; in which case, we’ll let you know.

Send us your documents at:

Fidelity International
Oakhill House,
130 Tonbridge Road
TN11 9DZ