Your free pension drawdown guide
Important information - the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you may not get back what you invest.
If you want to go into drawdown then you can choose to do it with our SIPP (Self-Invested Personal Pension). You can take what you want from your pension, when you want it - free of charge. Our essential guide includes everything you need to know about drawdown, including:
- How pension drawdown works
- How you could take tax-free cash from your pension, and leave the rest invested
- What the advantages and drawbacks of drawdown are
- How drawdown compares with other income options
- How to get the support you need before making a decision - everything from information and guidance to financial advice
Important information - Withdrawals from a pension product will not normally be possible until you reach age 55. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future.