Retirement advice - to help you make the right decisions
For a limited time, get £500 off retirement advice when you quote FRS3101. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.
Important information - please remember that the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you may not get back what you invest.
If after years of hard work, you have diligently built up pension savings, you’ll want to ensure you make the most of these hard-earned savings. Talking to us about your retirement plans could help you do this. Fidelity’s retirement service can:
- give you advice on pension transfers (including pensions with safeguarded benefits)
- help you explore income options
- explain tax rules and allowances
- create a retirement plan based on your needs to help you get the most from your money.
And now, for a limited time, we’re offering £500 off the cost of your advice. Just book an advice appointment before 31 January 2020 and quote FRS3101 when calling us. Exclusions and T&Cs apply.
Important information: You can also speak to an authorised financial adviser of your choice, for further support. You cannot normally access your pension savings until age 55. The value of any tax benefits will depend on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change.
The value of retirement advice
Charlie, Senior Adviser, Fidelity’s retirement service
How Fidelity’s retirement advice service can help
Benefits of our service
You’ll get access to retirement specialists with detailed knowledge of pension regulations, allowances, tax implications, income options and pension transfers.
Our low fees are on a fixed rate basis, and we do not charge administration or implementation fees.
Get personalised reports and recommendations on your pension arrangements. Discussions and annual reviews can be held face-to-face or over the phone.
Pension transfer Gold Standard
There are some big decisions to make at retirement and if you need support, we can help. All of our retirement specialists are ‘Gold Standard’ certified for safeguarded and defined benefit pension transfer advice.Get in touch
Our advice fees
If you’re looking for practical pointers at this stage, our retirement team can provide free retirement guidance, and you won’t be charged a fee for our retirement specialists' time.
If you would like retirement advice - where we advise you on a suitable course of action, help make sure you don’t get caught out by any potential pitfalls and give you a personalised recommendation in writing - there will be a fee.
The fee for our advice service is based on the number of pensions you have and can include both defined contribution pensions and those with safeguarded benefits, such as defined benefit schemes which includes final salary and career average pensions. We can also offer you advice on your lifetime allowance as part of these services (but not as a standalone service).
The table below show our standard fees, on which you can get your £500 discount.
|1 pension||£3,500 (+ VAT where applicable)|
|More than 1 pension||£1,000 per additional scheme subject to a maximum fee of £10,000|
|Lifetime allowance advice||£2,500|
|Annual Review||£500 increasing to £600 on 1st January 2020|
VAT may be applicable. Your retirement specialist will discuss with you any scenarios that fall outside of the above and will provide you with a fee on a case-by-case basis. For a clearer understanding of how our fees will apply to your particular situation or for a copy of our Terms of Business, please call our retirement advice service.
£500 towards retirement advice
Investing in advice can help you make the most of your hard-earned pension savings. For a limited time, we’re offering £500 off the cost of retirement advice. Just call us before 31 January 2020 and quote FRS3101 when calling. Exclusions, T&Cs apply.Terms & Conditions
Get in touch
To book an appointment or speak to us about your plans, call us on 0800 368 6890. We’re available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Don’t forget to quote FRS3101.
The government's Pension Wise service offers free, impartial guidance to help you understand your options at retirement. You can access the guidance online or over the phone on 0800 138 3944.
Retirement Advice Discount Voucher (the ‘Offer’)
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (together with any relevant documents referred to in them) set out the terms relating to the Offer.
The promoter of this Offer is FIL Retirement Services Limited, St Cross House, St Cross Business Park, Newport, Isle of Wight PO30 5BP (“Fidelity’s retirement advice service”).
This Offer is available when you agree to take either retirement advice or pension transfer advice for the first time from Fidelity’s retirement advice service between 01 November 2019 and 31 January 2020 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible for this Offer, you must be 50 years of age or older
- This Offer is subject to your acceptance of Fidelity’s retirement advice service Terms of Business, which will be provided during your initial free consultation meeting.
Terms of the Offer
3. The £500 retirement advice discount voucher will be redeemed against your final invoice.
4. VAT, where applicable, will be calculated on the total advice fee after the discount voucher is applied.
5. To use the £500 retirement advice discount voucher please provide the voucher code to Fidelity’s retirement advice service when you call and before signing Fidelity’s retirement advice service Terms of Business.
6. This Offer cannot be redeemed against:
a) the initial deposit to be paid for any advice given by Fidelity’s retirement advice service. The £500 retirement advice discount voucher will be applied against the whole amount when the final payment is made.
b) annual reviews.
7. This Offer can only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers, including the 20% partner discount.
8. Any personal information you submit to Fidelity will be maintained in accordance with Data Protection legislation and used in accordance with the Fidelity Privacy Statement which can be found on the Fidelity website: fidelity.co.uk/privacy
9. Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the Offer without notice during the Offer Period. Any cancellation of or changes to the terms of the Offer will be notified to you on the Fidelity website: fidelity.co.uk.
10. The Offer will expire at midnight on 31 January 2020.
11. The Offer has no cash redemption value.
Please note that regrettably we are unable to offer Fidelity’s retirement advice services to US or Canadian citizens.