Open a Stocks and Shares ISA
A Stocks and Shares ISA is an easy-to-manage, tax efficient way to invest your ISA allowance this tax year.
Open a Stocks and Shares ISA online in just a few steps with regular payments from as little as £50. Save more with our low costs, no hidden fees or charges, and no additional fees to switch or exit.
Our Stocks and Shares ISA at a glance
- Great service – from investment guidance on our website through to our UK-based phones team
- One low cost service fee which is typically just 0.35%* - ongoing charges apply to funds
- 24/7 access via our online Account Management system
- Wide fund choice from 140+ providers and 3,000+ investment options
- PathFinder, Select 50, Investment Finder - investing tools for beginners to advanced investors
The value of investments can go down as well as up so you may get back less that you invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Your ISA checklist
Make sure you have the following information with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- Debit card details (for a single payment)
- Bank or building society details (if you’re planning on setting up a regular savings plan)
Build a big ISA with Fidelity
Find out how we can help you. Invest now for your chance to win £1,000 Amazon vouchers, T&Cs apply.