- Call or email to ask for your full PIN or online password
- Ask you to email or text personal or financial information
- Email you a link to a page which asks for your login details
- Call to advise you of investment opportunities
- Send someone to your home to collect information or cash, or to offer investment opportunities
- Ask you to carry out a test transaction online
- Provide investment services through any mobile app other than our official app
- Ask you to authorise the transfer of funds to a third party or to hand over cash
Security and privacy
At Fidelity, we are constantly reviewing the security measures that we have in place to protect you.
We're committed to maintaining your data in line with data protection obligations and ensure it's kept secure.
Our policy explains how cookies are used on the Fidelity websites and how you can manage them.
Eight things Fidelity won't do
To keep your account secure, you shouldn't give out personal or financial information, account details or log-in details unless you are absolutely sure that the request for them is genuine. With that in mind, please note these eight things that Fidelity will never do.
Here to help
If you have any doubt over whether a caller is genuine, please contact our UK-based Customer Services team.