Update your browsers
Your browser is the software that you use to access the Internet and to view web pages, for example Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
They usually need updating every once in a while, and the more up to date your browser, the better your internet experience. In addition, some browsers, such as Internet Explorer 8, are being permanently “switched off”. So make sure your browser has the latest available version.
You will need to visit the browser provider’s homepage and download the latest available version of the browser:
- Google Chrome - https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
- Mozilla Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads
- Microsoft Edge - (Windows 10 update)
- Safari - http://www.apple.com/macos/
* Important information: Fidelity International are not responsible for the content held on any third party websites such as those you will need to access in order to update your browser.