Update your browsers
Browsers - such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari - are installed on your computer to enhance the way you enjoy the website you want to visit, and to offer you better security.
They usually need updating every once in a while, and the more up to date your browser, the better your internet experience. In addition, some browsers, such as Internet Explorer 8, are being permanently “switched off”. So make sure your browser has the latest available version.
You will need to visit the browser provider’s homepage and download the latest available version of the browser:
- Google Chrome - https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
- Mozilla Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads
- Microsoft Edge - (Windows 10 update)
- Safari - http://www.apple.com/macos/
* Important information: Fidelity International are not responsible for the content held on any third party websites such as those you will need to access in order to update your browser.