Rathbone Ethical Bond Fund

Select share classes

Rathbone Ethical Bond Fund Institutional Acc

Category GBP Corporate Bond



star-filledstar-filledstar-filledstar-filledstar-filled
This fund can be held in an Investment ISA, SIPP and Investment Account
Last buy/sell price

227.17p

arrow-down-0.33p (-0.15%)

Fund Code

RAEIA

B77DQT1

GB00B77DQT14

Prices updated as at 24 May 2024
|
Prices in GBX

Investment objective
The objective of the fund is to deliver a greater total return than the IA Sterling Corporate Bond sector, after fees, over any rolling five-year period. There is no guarantee that this investment objective will be achieved over five years, or any other time period. The manager uses the IA Sterling Corporate Bond sector as a target for the fund’s return because it aims to consistently outperform the average return of the companies competitors. To meet the objective, the fund manager will invest at least 80% of the fund in corporate bonds with an investment-grade rating (AAA to BBB-). The remaining 20% of the fund is invested in corporate bonds with a credit rating below BBB- or with no rating at all. Up to 10% of the fund can be invested directly in contingent convertible bonds. The fund may invest globally but at least 80% of the portfolio will be invested in sterling denominated assets or hedged back to sterling.

Fund statusOpen
Fund typeUnit Trust
Fund managerBryn Jones, Stuart Chilvers, Christie Goncalves
228.79
202.22
Fund comparative indexIA Sterling Corporate Bond
£ Corporate Bond
0.04
0.66
0.10
0.00
GBP Corporate Bond
No
Fund providerRathbones Asset Management Limited
Share class launch date01 Mar 2012
£1.99b
5.00
-
4.40
Quarterly
Please note that some funds may have small additional incidental charges that are not shown here. Where these charges do exist they are included within the variable ongoing costs in the Pre-sale Illustration.

Important Information

Please note the value of investments can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invested. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and(3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information.