Simple, flexible pricing
Benefit from our low 0.35% service fee if you invest more than £7,500, or set up a regular savings plan. For example:
The fee you pay for holding accounts with Fidelity
On savings of£1,000
Saved over one year with a regular savings plan
Would amount to= £1.90
This is a simplified example, the actual fee you will pay will vary depending on how your investments perform. If you hold less than £7,500 with Fidelity and do not have a regular savings plan, our service fee is £45 for the year.
The service fee is not payable on any cash you hold in a self-invested personal pension (SIPP) if:
- You received a letter from us saying that your SIPP has been moved to our new system
- Or, you opened your SIPP on or after 27 March 2019 and you were 53 years old or younger at that time.
The table below shows how this fee changes, as your investments increase. To see this in more detail please read the Doing Business with Fidelity document.
In addition to our service fee, there may also be charges set by the company managing your funds, and there will be additional charges for any share dealing you engage in. For more details, please read The Fidelity guide to charges or you can visit our main fees and charges page.
|Total value of investments||Service fee (annual amount or rate)|
|Less than £7,500||0.35% if you have a regular savings plan or £45 if you don't|
|Less than £7,500, held in a Junior ISA/SIPP||£25|
|£7,500 or more but less than £250,000||0.35%|
|£250,000 or more but less than £1 million||0.20%|
|£1 million+||0.20% a year for the first £1 million and no service fee for investments over £1 million. This means the maximum fee you will ever pay for all of your personal accounts is £2,000 a year.|
The same service fee is charged across all of your investments. So, if you hold £300,000 - the fee would be 0.20% across the full amount, and not 0.35% on the first £249,999 and then 0.20% a year on the remaining £50,001. For exchange traded instruments including investment trusts, this is capped at £45. There is no service fee for these investments held in the Fidelity Investment Account.
Investment charges set by the company managing your funds
Ongoing fund charges are set by the company managing the fund and start from 0.06%.
Some funds may also have:
- a bid-offer spread, which is effectively a charge applied when you buy or sell
- a performance fee
- a fund manager buy or sell charge.
We’ve negotiated reduced ongoing charges on hundreds of funds on our platform. We recommend checking each investment's factsheet for more information, as investment charges as can differ between funds.
Share dealing and other charges
- There is a charge made for each buy and sell transaction you place (including switches and dividend reinvestments). This will be deducted from the amount invested or raised through a sale.
- Regular savings or reinvestment are charged at £1.50.
- Simple charge of £10.00 for each deal placed o nline.
- Phone trades are charged £30.00 for each deal.
- Stamp Duty, levies and taxes:
- UK Stamp Duty of 0.5% applies when you buy UK shares
- Irish Stamp Duty of 1.0% applies when you buy Irish shares
- UK Panel of Takeovers and Mergers levy of £1 applies on UK share deals of over £10,000
- Irish Takeover Panel levy of €1.25 applies on Irish share deals of over €12,500
- Foreign exchange charge applies for dealing in offshore funds that are not in sterling.
Download the Doing Business with Fidelity document for more fees and charges information.
Service Fee Charges on SIPP Cash
Cash in the Fidelity SIPP is currently held as ‘Cash Within Your Account’.
We currently don’t charge a service fee on Cash Within Your Account. However, we reserve the right to retain an amount of the interest received from the bank(s) we deposit your money with to cover the cost of administering these cash balances. Please go to www.fidelity.co.uk/cash for further details.