Don’t let this year’s ISA allowance get away
Important information - please keep in mind that the value of investments can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Secure it now. Choose investments later.
Want to make the most of your £20,000 ISA allowance before the 5 April deadline, but don’t want to invest your money just yet (or perhaps don’t have time to find ideas)?
The good news is with our Stocks and Shares ISA, you have the option of putting your money in cash now and investing later. Just open a Stocks and Shares ISA and choose the option ‘add cash’. It’s as simple as that.
Once you’ve secured your ISA allowance in cash, you can then pick your investments when you’re ready. You’ll even have free online guidance and investment selection tools to help you find what you’re looking for.
Win back the value of your ISA investment in cash- up to £20,000, (the “Prize Draw”).
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this offer is Financial Administration Services Limited, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ (“Fidelity”).
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older and a UK resident. Fidelity employees and its contracted staff are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the Prize Draw will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry will be automatic when you make a Qualifying Investment (see below).
- If you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw, please call our contact centre on 0333 300 3350 and request to be removed from the draw, after you have made a Qualifying Investment. The contact centre is available between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am and 2pm on Saturday.
- The prize draw period is from 17 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries close 31 March at midnight (GMT). The Prize Draw amount will match the lump sum amount invested into a Fidelity 2019/20 ISA during the Prize Draw Period and the prize money will be paid in cash into your bank account.
- Qualifying Investment
* Any lump sum investment made into a 2019/2020 Fidelity ISA during the Prize Draw Period through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk
The following examples, without limitation, will not be Qualifying Investments:
* ISA transfers or re-registrations from other providers
* Investments made through an adviser;
* Investments in the Fidelity Junior ISA;
* Investments via a regular savings plan;
* Investments via Bed and ISA;
* Investments made over the telephone or through a paper application (investments must be made online through the fidelity.co.uk website in order to qualify).
- After the Prize Draw Period, the winners will be selected at random. All winners will be drawn after 1 April 2020 and will be notified via post, secure message via their Fidelity online account, or phone, before 30 April 2020. Payment of the prize money will be made within 90 days of the notification. There will be four winners in total.
- Only one entry per person is available. If multiple ISA investments are made during the Prize Draw Period, the first investment in time will qualify for entry to the Prize Draw, and the amount invested at that point will be the prize amount payable.
- The winner's prize money will be paid by BACS to your bank account. If we do not hold a bank mandate on the account, you will need to provide those details to receive the prize. Cheques will not be sent in place of providing bank details.
- Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or the rules without notice during the Prize Draw Period. Any cancellation of or changes to the prize draw will be notified to you on the Fidelity website.
- If you withdraw your qualifying investment from your Fidelity ISA, or add an adviser to your account, within a 12-month period from the date of investment, Fidelity reserves the right to reclaim the prize money awarded.
- Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into the prize draw, acceptance of the prize, any defects, delays or inadequacies in the prize or the arrangements surrounding the prize, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of Fidelity. Fidelity shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered by an entrant in relation to participation in the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict liability of Fidelity from time to time for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Where relevant, reference in these terms and conditions to the winner includes any person with whom the winner shares the prize.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a prize draw, the decision of Fidelity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Any personal information you submit to Fidelity will be maintained in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and used in accordance with the Fidelity Privacy Statement. Your personal information will never be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent, however, should you be a winner, your full name and county can be disclosed to anyone who requests this information, unless you inform us that you would like this information to be withheld. Your contact details will only be used to contact you and notify you if you have won a prize.
Ready to secure your ISA allowance?
Our Stocks and Shares ISA is an easy-to-manage, tax efficient way to save money and invest for the future. It’s a great way to invest up to £20,000 this tax year - free from income and capital gains tax and, when you're ready, you can start investing in our broad range of investment options in just a few easy steps.
Open an ISA
Takes less than 10 minutes. Just enter your details and then choose how much you want to save.
Add cash to my ISA
Already have a Stocks and Shares ISA with Fidelity? There's no need to open a new one, simply add cash to contribute this year.
Your ISA checklist
Make sure you have the following information with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- Debit card details (for a single payment)
- Bank or building society details (if you’re planning on setting up a regular savings plan)