- Your own Relationship Manager to provide guidance when you need it
- A dedicated team to support your trading and administration
- Guidance tools to help with important investment decisions
- Access to your accounts whenever and wherever you want
- An in-depth report every three months that analyses your portfolio
- Exclusive events with leading names from across the industry
- The latest insights and perspectives from Fidelity’s experts
- An extensive range of funds and accounts
- The same benefits for family members in your household
Executive Services for State Street employees, from Fidelity
Welcome to Fidelity Wealth for State Street employees, provided by Fidelity International. This Executive Service is a personal wealth management package offered to you through Fidelity International, as an additional benefit to the current services that support your workplace pension account.
We understand the challenges that come with larger, more complex portfolios, which is why we're offering this service to help you manage your financial plan as you seek to grow your wealth. We can offer you guidance on investment options including thinking about how your company pension can be taken into account alongside your other investments, diversification, and your wider retirement planning.
Some topics we can guide you through are:
- annual pension allowances and carry forward
- ISA allowances
- building an investment portfolio
- guidance on your investment strategy
Call for your complimentary guidance consultation
0207 961 4539
0207 074 5635
The value of investments can go down as well as up, so you may not get back the amount you invest. Please note that Fidelity Wealth does not give advice or a personal recommendation. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment you should contact an authorised financial adviser.
Your Wealth service benefits
If in the future you become a Fidelity Wealth customer, here are some additional benefits: