Cash Back Offer – terms and conditions
This Cash Back Offer (the “Offer”) is available when you apply to transfer your pension(s), ISAs or other investment account assets between 1st November 2021 and midnight on the 28th February 2022.
1. The promoter of this offer is Financial Administration Services Limited (“Fidelity”), Beech Gate, Millfield Lane, Lower Kingswood, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 6RP.
2. Subject to section 5, the Offer is available to anyone who completes a transfer of their assets from other providers to Fidelity Personal Investing. This offer is not open to those that transfer via an adviser or intermediary. To transfer assets you must submit a correctly completed form online or by paper by 28th February 2022.
3. Cash Back will be paid in the amounts noted in the table in section 9. If you transfer less than £10,000 you will not receive any Cash Back. The minimum transfer value is £1,000 unless the transfer is from another provider and you’re immediately going to start taking money from it, then the minimum is £50,000.
4. The following types of transfer will qualify for the Offer:
a. Cash transfer within ISAs and pension products – If you transfer in cash within ISAs and pensions, the provider you are transferring from will sell your investments and send the proceeds directly to us. We will hold them as cash within your account until you decide what you would like to invest in.
b. Re-registration – this involves a change to the fund or share register to show that Fidelity has taken over the administration of your investment/s. We can re-register your investments if the same investments are available through our Investment Platform, and they are able to be re-registered*. If you hold a particular share class of an investment that we do not offer, we will sell your investment after we re-register it and move the proceeds into a share class that is available on our Investment Platform. This switch can take up to two business days, and your money will not be invested during this time. If you hold an investment that is not available through our Investment Platform or is otherwise unable to be re-registered* it will only be able to be moved to us as a cash transfer (see above) if it is held in a pension or ISA. If the cash transfer is not within a pension or ISA, that amount will not count toward your total for the Offer. A re-registration does not count as a “disposal” for capital gains tax purposes, even if we switch your investment into a different share class. Please note that the minimum SIPP re-registration value is £1,000.
* Re-registration is not available for some products on the Fidelity Investment Platform. For example, a number of offshore funds cannot be re-registered.
5. This Offer excludes:
a. transfers of assets held in a product/account provided or administered by any company within Fidelity’s group of companies including, without limitation, transfers from the EBS SIPP and the Fidelity Personal Pension, or FundsNetwork SIPP, provided by Standard Life;
b. transfers of assets currently held through Fidelity FundsNetworkTM;
c. transfers from any defined contribution pension scheme investments held through, or administered by, a Fidelity group company;
d. transfers of any defined benefit, safeguarded benefit or otherwise guaranteed pensions;
e. transfers which are linked to an adviser or intermediary;
f. transfer of Junior SIPPs; Junior ISAs and
g. the lodgement of certificated shares
6. The Offer will also not apply to assets that are currently held in a product/account provided or administered by any company within Fidelity’s group of companies which are transferred to another provider and then moved to Fidelity Personal Investing.
7. Any other new investment will not qualify for the Offer.
8. Any transferred assets will be subject to the applicable client terms for the product your assets have been transferred to.
9. The amount of your Cash Back payment will be determined by reference to the “Total Transfer Value” as set out in the table below. Total transfer value will be calculated as at the date of completion of the transfer of your eligible assets (“Transfer Date”). If you transfer more than one product the Transfer Date will be the date when all the transfers have been completed.
|Total Transfer Value
||Cash Back Amount
|£10,000 - £24,999
|£400,000 - £499,999
|£500,000 or over
10. Cash Back payments will be paid to your Cash Management Account (CMA) within 90 days following closure of the Offer (28th February 2022). If the transfer of all of your eligible assets has not completed by then, we will pay within 90 days after the completion of your Transfer Date. The CMA is a separate account in your name that helps manage cash. The Cash Back can be kept in your CMA for fee collection, withdrawn or moved into whichever Fidelity Personal Investing account you choose. If moved into an ISA or SIPP, it will count towards your annual allowance.
11. We ask that the assets you move to us as part of this Offer be held with us for at least 18 months after your Transfer Date and must not be linked to any adviser or intermediary other than a Fidelity adviser during this period. If you transfer or re-register your assets to another provider within this 18-month period, Fidelity reserves the right to reclaim any Cash Back payment that was made to you as part of this Offer. For the avoidance doubt, if during this period you link to a Fidelity adviser and your assets are transferred to Fidelity FundsNetworkTM this does not constitute a transfer to another provider. Fidelity reclaim any Cash Back by withholding an amount prior to transferring or re-registering your assets to another provider. We will not reclaim any Cash Back from assets within a SIPP, other pension or ISA. Withdrawals from your account/s or income payment will not count as transfers for the purposes of this condition and will not result in our reclaiming your cash back payment.
We promote offers on a regular basis. However, it is important that you take enough time to decide whether transferring your investment(s) to us is right for you. If you need more time and wish to qualify for the offer, please wait until the next offer period.
Issued by Financial Administration Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Fidelity, Fidelity International, the Fidelity International logo and the F symbol are trademarks of FIL Limited.