Retirement options quiz
This tool can help you decide which of the main retirement options you might consider, by answering 7 short questions.
Should you require additional information or advice, this can be provided by Fidelity’s Retirement Service on 0800 368 6873. Alternatively you may wish to contact your own adviser.
- This tool shows the main, or most common, options for providing an income in retirement. There are other options not illustrated here.
- When entering the total value of your retirement savings, please do not include possible state pension benefits or final salary benefits. This tool does not provide outcomes based on these inputs.
- For further information on the different types of retirement income please visit our Approaching Retirement page. We also recommend the Government's Pension Wise service which offers free impartial guidance to help you understand your options at retirement. You can access the guidance online at: https://www.pensionwise.gov.uk or call them on 0800 138 3944.
- Generally, you cannot take benefits from your pension savings until age 55, although this restriction does not apply to ISAs.
- This is a simple tool that only compares features of the illustrated options to your level of savings. It aims to provide a general view of options you might consider. Please click here for the methodology we have used for this tool.
- This tool is not intended as financial advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for financial advice or guidance.
- By clicking "GET STARTED" I confirm I have read this important information.