The sooner you invest, the more time your money has to grow
Important information - please keep in mind that the value of investments can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest.
Put time on your side
Whatever you want your future to hold, investing can make it happen. The sooner you start, the better chance you’ll be giving your money to grow over time. Although of course there are no guarantees.
- Benefit from long-term stock market growth potential
- Any gains reinvested multiply over time
- With our investment ideas and guidance, it’s easy to get started
And you don't have to start big. Investing little and often is a great way to build up savings for the future.
Why time matters
See for yourself how time in the market could benefit your savings.
Ways to invest
Our Stocks & Shares ISA and Self-invested Personal Pension (SIPP) are both tax-efficient ways to invest.
Build your savings with a new monthly regular savings plan or invest a lump sum and receive £25 to help you on your way. Exclusions, T&Cs apply
How you can invest
Both ISAs and pensions are tax-efficient ways to invest but they work in slightly different ways - you might want to consider a mix of both.
Self-invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
- Start from as little as £20 a month or invest lump sums and HMRC will add 25% to each payment, or more if you pay tax above the basic rate
- Save up to £40,000 this tax year (capped at the amount you earn if this is less), free of UK tax
- Withdraw up to 25% tax free cash, normally once you've turned 55 (57 from 6 April 2028, unless you have a lower protected pension age)
Why time matters
Time is the single biggest factor that determines how your investments could grow, although there are no guarantees.
Firstly, the longer you’re invested the more opportunity you have to benefit from long-term stock market growth potential. Secondly, your savings can benefit from compounding if the funds you invest in are the type that generate income which you use to reinvest rather than it being paid out to you. Over time this will compound, as effectively you’re getting interest on interest, helping your savings to grow even faster.
Get cashback when you invest
Set up a new monthly regular savings plan for at least £200, or invest a lump sum of £2,500 or more in a Fidelity ISA, SIPP or Investment Account online by 12 September 2022 and receive £25 cashback. Exclusions, T&Cs apply.
Important - Please complete the offer registration form below to claim your cashback. You can do this anytime up to the offer closing date. This offer is available to both new and existing customers.
Claim your £25 cashback
If you're eligible for the £25 cashback offer, you must also complete and submit the offer registration form below by midnight 12 September 2022.
The name and email address you provide must be the same as those on your Fidelity account. If you haven't already registered an email address with us, please update your profile in your online account or contact us and we can do it for you.
Benefits of regular saving
See for yourself how making regular contributions as part of a savings plan can help them grow into a sizeable sum over time.
Help choosing investments
Our easy-to-use investment selection tools can help you decide what to put in your ISA, SIPP or Investment Account.
Maximising your tax allowances
Learn more about tax-efficient saving and making the most of tax allowances to help boost your savings.
Important information - Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. You cannot normally access money in a SIPP until age 55 (57 from 2028). This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to one of Fidelity's advisers or an authorised financial adviser of your choice.
£25 Cashback Offer (“Offer”) - terms and conditions
- The promoter of this Offer is Financial Administration Services Limited (“Fidelity”), Beech Gate, Millfield Lane, Lower Kingswood, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 6RP.
- The maximum cashback we’ll pay is £25 per account. For example, if qualifying investments are made in an ISA, SIPP and Investment Account the maximum we would pay is £75 (£25 per account).
- To be eligible for the Offer you must:
a. Make a Qualifying Investment (see Section 4 below) between 9 June 2022 and 12 September 2022, inclusive (“Offer Period”); and
b. Complete and submit the Offer registration form on our website by midnight 12 September 2022.
- A Qualifying Investment means one of the following:
a. Any new monthly regular savings plan of £200 or more set up online (through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk) into a new or existing Fidelity ISA, SIPP or Investment Account during the Offer Period.
b. Any single lump sum investment of £2,500 or more set up online (through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk) into a new or existing Fidelity ISA, SIPP or Investment Account during the Offer Period.
If within 12 months of making your investment, you cancel your regular savings plan, move your assets to another provider or withdraw your qualifying lump sum investment leaving less than the £2,500 minimum value required, Fidelity reserves the right to reclaim the £25 payment made to you as part of this Offer.
- This Offer excludes:
• Investments made though an adviser; intermediary or Fidelity Adviser solutions (formerly FundsNetwork);
• Investments in a joint Investment Account;
• Investments in the Fidelity Junior ISA and Junior SIPP;
• Investments made via Bed and ISA;
• Investments into an Inheritance ISA (use of additional permitted subscriptions);
• Investments made into a Cash Management Account (CMA), or transfers from a CMA to a new or existing ISA, SIPP or Investment Account.
• Transfers or re-registrations from other providers;
• Transfers between Fidelity products;
• Amendments to the value of existing regular savings plans (i.e. top-ups)
- Any personal information you submit to Fidelity will be maintained in accordance with the UK Data
- The £25 cashback payment will be paid to your Cash Management Account within 45 days following closure of the Offer (12 September 2022). The CMA is a separate account in your name that helps manage cash. The cashback can be kept in your CMA for fee collection, withdrawn or moved into whichever Fidelity Personal Investing account you choose. If moved into an ISA or SIPP, it will count towards your annual allowance.
- We will notify you by email, via the email address that you have provided for your Fidelity account, to let you know the cashback has been paid. You can update your personal details by logging into your account online.
- We reserve the right to change or withdraw the Offer at any time during the Offer Period except in relation to any customers who we determine have met both eligibility requirements set out in Section 3.
Issued by Financial Administration Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Fidelity, Fidelity International, the Fidelity International logo and the F symbol are trademarks of FIL Limited.