Make your one day happen
Important information - please keep in mind that the value of investments can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Make your one day happen with our Stocks and Shares ISA
What’s your big dream for the future? It could be starting your own business, buying your perfect home, supporting your children, paying for a wedding – or something else that’s special for you.
Whatever your ‘one day’ is, our Stocks and Shares ISA could help you make it happen. You get valuable tax benefits, plus lots of investment options, including funds, shares and ETFs. There’s also free online guidance and investment selection tools to make your decisions easier.
Invest for the moments that matter with a Fidelity Stocks and Shares ISA.
A wealth of choice
Choose from thousands of funds and shares to invest your allowance in.
Free online tools to help you decide where to put your money.
Always at your fingertips
Manage investments 24/7 with our secure online service and apps.
Double your money with our ISA prize draw
Invest a lump sum in an ISA online by 31 March 2020, and we’ll give you the chance to win back your initial investment.
A trusted provider
With over 50 years’ investing experience, more than a million customers entrust their investments to Fidelity*.
Benefit from our 0.35% fee if you invest £7,500, or set up a regular savings plan.
Here to help you
Our UK and Ireland-based call centres are open six days a week.
*Across United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Asia Pacific. Source: Fidelity International, 30 September 2019.
Let's start your saving journey
Open an ISA
Takes less than 10 minutes. Just enter your details and then choose from a regular savings plan or a one-off payment.
Transfer an ISA
Transfer old ISAs to Fidelity by 20 April 2020 and get a £20-£500 John Lewis & Partners e-gift card. Exclusions, T&Cs apply.
Win back the value of your ISA investment in cash- up to £20,000, (the “Prize Draw”).
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this offer is Financial Administration Services Limited, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ (“Fidelity”).
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older and a UK resident. Fidelity employees and its contracted staff are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the Prize Draw will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry will be automatic when you make a Qualifying Investment (see below).
- If you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw, please call our contact centre on 0333 300 3350 and request to be removed from the draw, after you have made a Qualifying Investment. The contact centre is available between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am and 2pm on Saturday.
- The prize draw period is from 17 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries close 31 March at midnight (GMT). The Prize Draw amount will match the lump sum amount invested into a Fidelity 2019/20 ISA during the Prize Draw Period and the prize money will be paid in cash into your bank account.
- Qualifying Investment
* Any lump sum investment made into a 2019/2020 Fidelity ISA during the Prize Draw Period through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk
The following examples, without limitation, will not be Qualifying Investments:
* ISA transfers or re-registrations from other providers
* Investments made through an adviser;
* Investments in the Fidelity Junior ISA;
* Investments via a regular savings plan;
* Investments via Bed and ISA;
* Investments made over the telephone or through a paper application (investments must be made online through the fidelity.co.uk website in order to qualify).
- After the Prize Draw Period, the winners will be selected at random. All winners will be drawn after 1 April 2020 and will be notified via post, secure message via their Fidelity online account, or phone, before 30 April 2020. Payment of the prize money will be made within 90 days of the notification. There will be four winners in total.
- Only one entry per person is available. If multiple ISA investments are made during the Prize Draw Period, the first investment in time will qualify for entry to the Prize Draw, and the amount invested at that point will be the prize amount payable.
- The winner's prize money will be paid by BACS to your bank account. If we do not hold a bank mandate on the account, you will need to provide those details to receive the prize. Cheques will not be sent in place of providing bank details.
- Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or the rules without notice during the Prize Draw Period. Any cancellation of or changes to the prize draw will be notified to you on the Fidelity website.
- If you withdraw your qualifying investment from your Fidelity ISA, or add an adviser to your account, within a 12-month period from the date of investment, Fidelity reserves the right to reclaim the prize money awarded.
- Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into the prize draw, acceptance of the prize, any defects, delays or inadequacies in the prize or the arrangements surrounding the prize, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of Fidelity. Fidelity shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered by an entrant in relation to participation in the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict liability of Fidelity from time to time for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Where relevant, reference in these terms and conditions to the winner includes any person with whom the winner shares the prize.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a prize draw, the decision of Fidelity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Any personal information you submit to Fidelity will be maintained in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and used in accordance with the Fidelity Privacy Statement. Your personal information will never be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent, however, should you be a winner, your full name and county can be disclosed to anyone who requests this information, unless you inform us that you would like this information to be withheld. Your contact details will only be used to contact you and notify you if you have won a prize.
Your ISA checklist
Make sure you have the following information with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- Debit card details (for a single payment)
- Bank or building society details (if you’re planning on setting up a regular savings plan)