Fidelity Stocks and Shares ISA
Make the most of saving for tomorrow by investing in a stocks and shares ISA today. Invest up to £20,000 in the 2019/20 tax year.
Our Stocks and Shares ISA is easy-to-manage and tax efficient. You can start investing in our broad range of investment options in just a few easy steps.
Our Stocks and Shares ISA
- Invest up to £20,000 during the 2019/20 tax year
- Pay no income or capital gains tax on your returns
- Start a regular savings plan from as little as £50
- Manage and track your ISA easily at any time through your secure online account
- One low cost service fee which is typically just 0.35% - ongoing fund charges also apply*
Why choose Fidelity?
- We have more than 50 years' investment experience
- Trusted by over one million UK investors
- Start investing in just a few steps with 24/7 online access
- Get instant access to our investment expertise, market insights and planning tools
The value of investments can go down as well as up so you may get back less that you invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Your ISA checklist
Make sure you have the following information with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- Debit card details (for a single payment)
- Bank or building society details (if you’re planning on setting up a regular savings plan)