Sell funds to invest in an ISA on behalf of someone else

Use this form to move money from your Investment Fund Account into a Fidelity ISA on behalf of someone else, such as your spouse. Please download, complete and return all the forms listed below.

1. Read important information

Before investing please read Doing Business with Fidelity (incorporating the Fidelity Client Terms), the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and /or Fund Specific Information that relates to your chosen fund(s). These can be found by following the instructions in our important information section

2. Download forms

3. Post your form

Fidelity International (IMS)
PO Box 80
Kent TN11 9YA