By registering your details, you are providing us with permission for a member of our Fidelity Personal Investing team to contact you with regards to this offer.
The information you have provided will be used only in accordance with our
Who is eligible for the discount?
New or existing Fidelity customers who are members of participating professional associations with investments totalling over £7,500 across all accounts with Fidelity Personal Investing are eligible for a 10% discount to their service fee (the "Discount"). Please note that members of a participating professional association with a monthly Regular Savings Plan ("RSP") who have investments worth less than £7,500 will also be offered the 10% discount on their Service Fee.
You will not be eligible if:
- You hold investments under £7,500 across all accounts and you do not have a monthly RSP with Fidelity Personal Investing at the time the service fee is calculated, as set out on the Key Features Document. If the value of your assets with Fidelity Personal Investing falls below £7,500, a flat rate service fee of £45 per annum will apply to you
- You are an existing Fidelity customer already receiving a Wealth Service fee for your household*
- You are an existing FundsNetwork customer linked to an adviser
- If you hold or open a joint account, none of your accounts will be eligible for the discount
- Discount cannot be applied to a Junior ISA or Junior SIPP account
Please note: Offer registrations will be held for a period of 6 months. Should you not open an account within this time your registration will be deleted and you will need to re-register again, subject to the offer still being available.
*If you are a new Fidelity Personal Investing customer with invested assets over £250,000, the Discount may be applied to the Wealth service fee. You will not, however, be eligible for other Wealth benefits.