- No limit to how much you can invest
- Choose from mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), investment trusts or individual stocks and shares
- Start a new investment today or hold your money in cash to invest later.
What is an Investment Account?
Why you may want an Investment Account
Whether you’re thinking about sending the kids to university or starting your own business, we're here to help you tie it all together – before, during and after. If you're already saving for a pension, don't want to lock your money in and have already taken advantage of your ISA allowance, then putting that little extra away into an Investment Account may help you reach your goals.
We'll help you make balanced decisions, so you can live your life with confidence. Because we understand that money is the means, not the end.
Reasons for saving
Finances for married life
You’re back home after the honeymoon and ready for a life together. You may not want to be thinking about money but this is the perfect time to stop and plan.
Preparing for children
Having a child is amazing, fulfilling – and challenging. Thinking about your finances now will make a real difference in the months and years ahead.
Planning for your child’s university
University may help your children achieve their dreams, but can come with a significant cost. Planning and saving for it is an important part of looking after and helping them achieve their dreams.
Our Investment Account
- Save from as little as £50 each month directly from your salary
- Invest in a range of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), investment trusts and individual stocks and shares once you've opened your account. Save even more with our discounts on hundreds of funds
- Manage your investments at any time and keep on top of your spending each month using our 24/7 secure online service
- Get instant access to our investment expertise, market insights and planning tools. And our freephone UK and Ireland call centres are open from Monday to Saturday.
Whether you’re saving for a special day, investing in your child’s future or building up a nest egg, we’ll help you to open your Investment Account, with as little or as much guidance as you need.
It’s important to keep in mind that the value of investments can fall as well as rise, so you may get back less than you invest.
Open an Investment Account
I want to open an Investment Account
- Link your account using a code provided by your employer
- Enter your details to create your account and start saving from £50 a month
- Choose your investments with the help of our guidance tools
I've already got an Investment Account
Already hold an Investment Account with Fidelity? Log in to set up savings through your employer directly from your salary
Investment Account FAQs
Your Investment Account checklist
Make sure you have the following information with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- Your employer code (available from your employer)
If you need any help, please call us on 0800 368 0890