How do I open an account on behalf of a trust?

You can open an account on behalf of a trust with our Application Form for Trust Investments. Use this form only if you have a trust set up, with trust deeds.

The form contains instructions on how to fill it in, plus a checklist of the documents you will need to send.

You can also use our Application top open a Bare Trust for a Child, which will create an Investment Account in the name of the trustee or trustees, with the child as the sole beneficiary. The form will give you more information on how this works.

Still need help?

Talk to our team

Give one of our UK-based associates a call on

0333 300 3351

Contact us

Send us your question online or visit us at our Investor Centre in London.