Fidelity Funds - Euro Balanced Fund A-Euro


Buy/Sell Price  (as of 02/12/2016) €16.66   Day Change :  -0.24%     Fund Code:  EBEM 

Important documents Before investing please ensure that you have read the Fidelity Key Features Document (incorporating the Fidelity Client Terms) and the fund information documents. These can be found by clicking on the 'Important documents' link.

Our View

Provider Logo

Biography

Eugene Philalithis joined Fidelity in 2007 as a Portfolio Manager, with a focus on fixed income and alternatives. Eugene manages a number of multi asset funds with internal and open architecture for both retail and institutional clients. He has currently 17 years of investment experience which includes Russell Investment in London and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in Singapore. Eugene has a Bachelor or Engineering and an MBA, both from Imperial College, London.

Biography

Nick Peters is Team Leader of the Equity Research team within Fidelity Solutions, as well as managing a number of Fidelity Solutions equity and multi asset funds. Nick has over 20 years investment experience and joined Fidelity in 2012 from Barclays Wealth before which he spent 15 years as an equity portfolio manager at Henderson managing a number of European equity portfolios for clients. Nick is a qualified Chartered Accountant and holds a BA in Economics and Statistics from Exeter University.
Investment HouseFidelity
Fund ProviderFidelity (FIL Inv Mgmt (Lux) S.A.)
ManagerEugene Philalithis   Biography
ManagerNick Peters   Biography

Fund Objective Invests primarily in equities and bonds denominated in Euro. The fund will aim to invest at least 30% and a maximum of 60% of the total assets in equities. The remainder (normally a minimum 40%, maximum 70%) will be invested in bonds.

Key Statistics

Fund Status
Fund TypeOFFSHORE
ISINLU0052588471
12-Month NAV High €18.28
12-Month NAV Low €15.95
Fund Comparative Index -
Morningstar CategoryTMEUR Moderate Allocation
Dividend FrequencyYearly
Historic Yield2.13%

Annual Charges

Morningstar ratings

 as of  31/10/2016
Overall4 star
3 Years4 star
5 Years5 star
10 Years4 star

One or more funds cannot be shown as they have less than one year of performance data.

Growth of £1000 Help

 as of  02/12/2016

Past Performance (%) Help

as of 

This Fund

     
-----

Fund versus Morningstar Category

     
12.417.642.125.75-2.23
Important Information

The value of the fund and the income from it can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invested. If your fund invests in overseas markets, changes in currency exchange rates may affect the value of your investment. If your fund invests in small and emerging markets, these can be more volatile than other more developed markets. Past performance is not a guide to future returns.
For funds that invest in bonds, please be aware that the price of bonds is influenced by movements in interest rates, changes in the credit rating of bond issuers, and other factors such as inflation and market dynamics. In general, as interest rates rise the price of a bond will fall. The risk of default is based on the issuer's ability to make interest payments and to repay the loan at maturity. Default risk may therefore vary between different government issuers as well as between different corporate issuers.

 Some of the performance and risk data presented may start before the share class was launched. If so, the data prior to the launch date of the share class is based on the fund or share class that has similar or higher charges, in order to provide an indication of longer term performance and risk. Please refer to the launch date and performance start date in the fund factsheet to determine whether the data has been extended.Past Performance and Risk & Volatility figures are presented in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). Fund returns are calculated on a Nav to Nav or Bid to Bid basis with income reinvested either after tax (for UK-domiciled funds) or gross of tax (for offshore funds). Performance figures include the effect of the OCF/TER. To cover distribution costs a separate service fee is now also charged on most funds, which is not included in the past performance figures. Consequently the past performance of the fund may be less than that shown on the chart due to the effect of the service fee.

Nothing to display.