Access a wide range of investment opportunities beyond your tax-efficient allowances.
You can use your Investment account to invest in a selection of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), investment trusts and individual stocks and shares, or hold your money in cash to invest later.
Best of all, there are no limits to how much you can choose to invest. Get started today by opening your account.
- Invest in a wide range of funds, ETFs, investment trusts and individual shares
- Get instant access to your investments and our online planning tools
- Speak to someone at our UK call centre six days a week on our freephone number
- Access your money through your secure online account
At a glance
- Pay a reduced service fee of just 0.2% as a benefit of being a Cavendish Online client. For investments over £200k a further reduction on service fee to 0.15%
- Save even more with additional discounts on hundreds of funds
- Start a regular savings plan from as little as £50
- Get started with just your debit card or bank details
Your Investment Account checklist
Make sure you have the following information with you:
- Debit card details (for a single payment)
- Bank or building society details (if you’re planning on setting up a regular savings plan)
- Your tax identification number (if your tax residency is outside the UK)
Remember, the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest.
This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.