Exclusive share dealing offer
Important information - please keep in mind that the value of investments can fall as well as rise, so you may get back less than you invest.
Receive a John Lewis & Partners e-gift card
If you don’t already hold shares with Fidelity and you invest in shares for the first time with us, you could be eligible for a John Lewis & Partners e-gift card to the value of your first two trades (up to £20). T&Cs apply.
What do I need to do?
Once you open your account and make your first share investment, including exchange-traded funds and investment trusts, we’ll automatically email you your e-gift card within 30 days after the closure of the Offer (9 March 2020). Your e-gift card will be emailed to you via the email address that you have provided for your Fidelity account so please make sure this is up to date.
Investing in shares
Find, buy and sell shares online in just a few easy steps.
- Choose from a large selection - explore our full range of shares to search, filter, select your favourites and deal on a real-time basis
- Clear and simple fees - pay just £10 for buying or selling shares online within an ISA or Investment Account, and just £1.50 for dividend re-investments and for regular savings. Additional costs apply
- Share dealing is available within an ISA, Investment Account and a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
Important information: Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. When you are thinking about investing in shares, it’s generally a good idea to consider holding them alongside other investments in a diversified portfolio of assets. Withdrawals from a pension product will not normally be possible until you reach age 55. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Open an account
If you don’t have an account with us, open an ISA, SIPP or Investment Account in a few simple steps and start share dealing online.
Find a share
Use our Investment Finder to search, filter and compare our range of individual shares.
Fees & charges
Pay a flat fee of just £10 for buying for selling shares online within an ISA or Investment Account. Additional costs apply.
Share dealing offer terms and conditions
These terms and conditions set out the terms relating to the Offer.
The Fidelity offer of a John Lewis & Partners e-gift card is available when you open a new account with us and/or invest in shares, exchange-traded funds (“ETF’s”) or investment trusts (“IT’s”) in an existing Fidelity account between 8 February 2020 and midnight on 9 March 2020 (the “Offer”). This Offer is only available to new customers or existing customers who do not currently hold shares with us.
- The promoter of this Offer is Financial Administration Services Limited (“Fidelity”), Oakhill House, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ.
- This offer is available to anyone who opens a new account with Fidelity or an existing Fidelity account holder who does not currently hold shares, ETF’s or IT’s in a Fidelity account, and makes up to two trades in shares, ETF’s or IT’s within the Offer Period.
- The Offer Period is from 8 February 2020 and midnight on 9 March 2020.
a) This Offer is not open to customers who already have shares, ETF’s or ITs invested in their SIPP, ISA or IA.
b) This Offer excludes the transfer of shares into a Fidelity account.
- This Offer is valid for up to the first two trades you make within the Offer Period. Therefore you will be eligible for either a £10 e-gift card if you make 1 trade or a £20 e-gift card if you make 2 trades.
- Your e-gift card will be sent to you within 30 days after the closure of the Offer (9 March 2020). Your e-gift card will be emailed to you via the email address that you have provided for your Fidelity account. We will not be responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of incorrect details we hold in relation to your account. You can update your personal details by logging into your account online.
- Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the Offer without notice during the Offer Period. Any cancellation or changes to the terms of the Offer will be notified to you on the Fidelity website [fidelity.co.uk].
- This Offer has no cash redemption value.
- Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of acceptance of the e-gift card, any defects, delays or inadequacies in the e-gift card or the arrangements surrounding the e-gift card, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of Fidelity. Fidelity shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered in relation to the e-gift card.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict liability of Fidelity from time to time for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
Issued by Financial Administration Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Fidelity, Fidelity International, the Fidelity International logo and the F symbol are trademarks of FIL Limited.
Fidelity has been licensed by FTSE International Limited to see the name FTSE All-Share, 100, 250, 350 Index.