Skip Header

Fidelity Stocks and Shares ISA

The 2019/20 Fidelity Stocks and Shares ISA makes it easy for you to shelter up to £20,000 from the tax man, and invest it in a broad range of investment options such as funds, shares and investments trusts.

Our Stocks and Shares ISA

  • Pay no income or capital gains tax on your returns
  • Start a regular savings plan from as little as £50
  • Option to hold as cash until you are ready to invest
  • Wide investment choice from leading UK providers including Rathbone, Baillie Gifford & Fundsmith
  • Tools to help you choose your investments, or the freedom to select your own

Why Fidelity?

  • Easy online purchase
  • Clear and simple pricing
  • We have more than 50 years investment experience             
  • Highly trained UK & Ireland based helpdesk for any and all questions
  • Ability to hold all your ISAs and SIPPs together in one online account
  • Get expert guidance and insights on investing, saving and the markets

The value of investments can go down as well as up so you may get back less that you invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future.

What the people who matter most think

Whether you’re investing for the first time, or have a wealth of experience, it’s essential to be informed and to be comfortable with your decisions. Through Trustpilot, you can read up-to-the-minute, real-world reviews and see for yourself how Fidelity aims to put the customer first and make investing easy.

Read our customer reviews on Trustpilot


What is a Stocks and Shares ISA?
What happens to any income from a Stocks and Shares ISA?
How will I be charged?

Need more guidance?

Our ISA guide offers useful information on how an ISA could help you save and how investments work. It also provides details on what you can invest in and helps you choose investments.

Download the ISA guide

This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.