By registering your details, you are providing us with permission for a member of our Fidelity Personal Investing team to contact you with regards to this offer.
Who is eligible for the discount?
New or existing Fidelity Personal Investing customers who are employees of a partner organisation with investments totalling at least £7,500 across all accounts with Fidelity Personal Investing are eligible for a 10% discount to their service fee (the "Discount"), subject to the following exclusions.
You will not be eligible for the Discount if:
- If you cease to be an employee of our partner. Your eligibility for the Discount is subject to your employment with our partner. If you cease to be an employee, you must let us know within five days from the last date of your employment with our partner. Your eligibility to receive the Discount will cease on the last day of your employment. After this time, you will continue to be a Fidelity Personal Investing customer but will be charged the standard service fee as set out on the Doing Business with Fidelity document. If you decline to inform us of your leaving date, you will be responsible for the repayment of the value of the Discount you receive from the last day of your employment. Fidelity reserves the right to recover any Discount applied to your account after your leaving date. Please note we will make periodic checks with your employer to confirm your employment with our partner.
- You hold investments under £7,500 across all accounts and you do not have a monthly RSP with Fidelity Personal Investing at the time the service fee is calculated, as set out on the Key Features Document. If the value of your assets with Fidelity Personal Investing falls below £7,500, a flat rate service fee of £45 per annum will apply to you.
- You are an existing Fidelity Personal Investing customer already receiving a Wealth service fee for your household*.
- You are an existing FundsNetwork customer linked to an adviser.
- If you hold or open a joint account, none of your accounts will be eligible for the Discount.
- Discount cannot be applied to a JISA or JSIPP account.
Please note: Offer registrations will be held for a period of 6 months. Should you not open an account within this time your registration will be deleted and you will need to re-register again, subject to the offer still being available.
*If you are a new Fidelity Personal Investing customer with invested assets over £250,000, the Discount may be applied to the Wealth service fee. You will not, however, be eligible for other Wealth benefits.