We pride ourselves on being here for you when you need us. We're working hard to ensure all the same services you expect from us are available, so you can continue to manage your investments with us online.
In these extraordinary times, our service centre is experiencing a higher number of phone calls than normal. If you do call, unfortunately you may have to wait longer than we’d like.
Manage your investments online, and with our apps
To support us in giving help to those who most need it, please consider before calling how urgent your issue is, and whether you could try one of the following the following options:
- Manage your account online: You can add or withdraw cash and place transactions through our websites under the ‘Manage investments’ option on the menu
- Manage your account using our apps: Download our iOS or Android apps to access your account from your mobile device
- Send us a secure message: Use this option within your online account to contact us. You can find this under ‘Documents & messages’ in the top menu
- Sign up to our SMS service: Receive transaction confirmations by text. Find out more by clicking on ‘Profile’ in the menu, then on ‘Preference Centre’ and finally on ‘Text alerts’
- Visit our website, including our ‘Help & support’ section: We have lots of useful information and you may well find the answers you're looking for there. View help and support.
- Access our market insights: You’ll find a range of regular articles from our insight team including their views on recent events and what it could mean for your investments. Read our latest markets and insights.
When your call is urgent
If you're still certain you need to call, then please do. Our service centre team know you're there and will be doing their best to speak with you as soon as possible. We're sorry if you have a bit of a wait, but we hope you understand.
We'd like to thank you for your continued custom and for bearing with us during these trying times.