Build up your ISA with Fidelity
Important information – please keep in mind that the value of investments can go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment, you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Helping you invest for the long term
We know this isn’t the easiest time to be an investor. But if you’re focused on the long term and thinking about building up your savings, there are good reasons to consider our Stocks and Shares ISA.
With our ISA, you don’t just get valuable tax benefits that can make a real difference to your investments, you’ll have our support every step of the way.
We’ve been looking after investors’ savings for over 50 years
We manage more than £79 billion for nearly 2.5 million investors*.
Our ISA was named Boring Money Best Buy 2020
Choice and guidance
Thousands of funds and shares to help you reach your goals, and online investing tools and expert ideas to help you choose.
Check and manage your investments anytime online or with the Fidelity app.
Benefit from our 0.35% fee if you invest £7,500, or set up a regular savings plan
* Assets under administration across United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Asia Pacific. Source: Fidelity International 31 March 2020.
Ideas and guidance from our experts
We make it easy for you to invest, with the option of putting aside a lump sum or setting up regular savings, and we have lots of guidance and information to help you make your ISA decisions.
- Expert insight to keep you informed about what’s happening right now and what it means for your savings
- A range of guidance tools to help you decide where to invest
- Ideas for ‘futureproofing’ your investments with careful forward planning
- Regular podcasts and videos with the latest news and views
If you’re thinking about using your £20,000 allowance this tax year – whether you’re a regular ISA investor or just getting started – we can help you make the most of the opportunity.
Get started with your 2020/21 ISA
Your ISA checklist
Make sure you have the following information with you:
- Your National Insurance number
- Debit card details (for a single payment)
- Bank or building society details (if you’re planning on setting up a regular savings plan)