Build a big ISA with Fidelity
A big ISA starts with a little decision – how would you like to invest? With us, you could put aside a lump sum, start making regular contributions from £50 or even do a bit of both. Whatever works best for you. Plus if you invest online by 30th September you could win £1,000 in Amazon vouchers. T&CS apply.
Why invest with us?
Open a Stocks and Shares ISA today and you’ll get:
- Lots of choice
We want to make sure you can find exactly what you need to suit your specific goals and timeframe. That’s why we offer you over four thousand investment options. This includes shares, investment trusts, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and one of the widest choice of funds available.
- Guidance and support
Investment decisions aren’t always easy, but they can be a lot more straightforward when you have some expert help. That’s why we have easy-to-use investment selection tools, plus the latest market views and investment insights from our team.
- Great value, thanks to our low charges
We know that costs matter when it comes to long-term investing. That’s why we offer great value. This includes a typical service fee of just 0.35%, which falls to 0.20% when you invest more than £250,000 with us. Other than that, there are dealing fees on shares and management charges on funds (which go to the companies that run them).
- Easy investing
You can make investments and keep an eye on them across devices 24/7. Or you can speak to one of our team on 0800 368 4238 if you prefer.
Win £1,000 in Amazon vouchers
Invest in our Stocks and Shares ISA online by 30 September 2019 for a chance to win £1,000 in Amazon vouchers. All you have to do is set up a regular savings plan of at least £100 a month or make a minimum lump-sum investment of £1,000 or more. New and existing Stocks and Shares ISA customers who make a qualifying investment will be automatically entered into the prize draw. T&Cs apply.
The value of investments can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invest. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. This information is not a personal recommendation for any particular investment. If you are unsure about the suitability of an investment you should speak to an authorised financial adviser.
Win £1,000 Amazon vouchers- ISA prize draw (the “Prize Draw”).
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this offer is Financial Administration Services Limited, 130 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ (“Fidelity”).
- To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw you must be 18 years of age or older and a UK resident. Fidelity employees, its contracted staff and family are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the Prize Draw will be your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry will be automatic when you make a Qualifying Investment (see below) between 1 June 2019 to 30 September 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries close 30 September at midnight (GMT).
- A Qualifying Investment means one of the following:
- Any lump sum investment of £1,000 or more made online into a 2019/2020 Stocks and Shares ISA during the Prize Draw Period through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk. The instruction to invest must be received by Fidelity before the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Any new monthly regular savings plan of £100 or more set up online into a 2019/2020 ISA during the Prize Draw Period through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk. The set up instruction must be received before the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Any other investment shall not qualify for entry into the Prize Draw, including, without limitation:
- ISA transfers or re-registrations from other providers
- Investments made through an adviser;
- Investments in the Fidelity Junior ISA;
- Investments via a Bed and ISA;
- Investments made over the telephone or through a paper application (investments must be made online through the fidelity.co.uk website in order to qualify)
- Investments into an Inheritance ISA (use of additional permitted subscriptions),
- If you cancel a current regular savings plan and then set up a new regular savings plan during the Prize Draw Period, this will not qualify you for entry into the Prize Draw.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the Prize Draw, please call our contact centre on 0800 41 41 61 and request to be removed from the Prize Draw after you have made a Qualifying Investment. The contact centre is available between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am and 6pm on Saturday.
- There are four prizes to be won in total. Each prize is a £1000 Amazon voucher. There is no cash equivalent available.
- One winner will be drawn for each month - June, July, August and September 2019.
- You will automatically be entered into each Prize Draw that takes place after your Qualifying Investment is made. E.g., if you make a Qualifying investment in June, July, August and September you will have four chances to win in the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person, per month is allowed. Multiple investments in one month will not mean you are entered into the Prize Draw for that month more than once.
- The winners will be selected at random. All winners will be notified via post, secure message via their Fidelity online account or phone before 31 October 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Delivery of the prizes will be made within 90 days of the notification. The prizes will be sent to winners via recorded delivery.
- Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or the rules without notice during the Prize Draw Period. Any cancellation of or changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to you on the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk.
- Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into the Prize Draw, acceptance of the prize, any defects, delays or inadequacies in the prize or the arrangements surrounding the prize, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of Fidelity. Fidelity shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered by an entrant in relation to participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict liability of Fidelity from time to time for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Where relevant, reference in these terms and conditions to the winner includes any person with whom the winner shares the prize.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a prize draw, the decision of Fidelity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.